If you've been reading my blog for long, you know how much I love my church's semi-annual General Conferences. Every April and October, our church leaders gather in Salt Lake City, UT and their messages are broadcast around the world. Which means we get to stay home and watch church on television.
But that's not the main reason I love it....although there is something to be said for attending church in your pajamas with a bowl of popcorn and M&M's beside you. I love it because of all of the uplifting messages.
These are a few of my favorite snippets from our conference this past weekend:
![]() |
| (LDS Printables) |
Some of my favorite talks are by the women who speak. Probably because I feel like they can relate.
![]() |
| (All Things Bright and Beautiful) |
![]() |
| (All Things Bright and Beautiful) |
Which is one of the other things I love about General Conference. We hear speeches on a wide variety of topics and it's a pretty sure thing that no matter what you are dealing with in life at the moment, you will find hope and encouragement for your particular challenges.
![]() |
| (LDS Printables) |
![]() |
| (All Things Bright and Beautiful) |






So enjoyed conference this year!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it was a great conference for you! Nothing beats being able to partake from the couch!
ReplyDeleteLove the infinite quote. :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Glad you were not disappointed.
ReplyDelete