Thursday, June 12, 2014

Legoland: Everything is Awesome!

For the last few years (seriously) C has been clipping coupons from his Lego magazine, good for a free child's admission to Legoland. Every month, he'd hand me his coupons and say, "Mom, I thought you might want this. In case we ever go to Legoland."

Well, if he's going to save me that kind of money.....


The park is very much geared towards younger kids. Even the roller coasters were mild enough for me and E to ride, and that's really saying something. A few handy tips for visiting Legoland: be there when the gates open and make your way to the back of the park. Everyone else starts at the front, so doing everything in reverse helps avoid long lines.


The older boys really loved the Miniland U.S.A and Star Wars displays. There were some pretty amazing Lego recreations of famous U.S. cities and world landmarks.




I'm leaving Lego Las Vegas......






I left my heart in Lego San Francisco.....






If you can make a Lego Statue of Liberty there you can make one anywhere. Come on come through Lego New York, Lego New York.....



And of course, no trip to Legoland would be complete without a photo with Lego Chewbacca.



Lego Darth Vader, Lego R2D2, and the rest of the Lego Star Wars cast......






And don't forget about Lego Albert Einstein and Lego Abraham Lincoln.



Have I convinced you yet that everything was awesome at Legoland? How about a photo op with the star of the Lego Movie, proving that you're never too old for Lego.



3 comments:

  1. These are amazing!! I would love to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your boys were in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is cool when you're part of a team, and it sure does look like yours had a great time!

    ReplyDelete