Rather handsome, wouldn't you say? And yes, I'm going to share ALL of them.
Friday, September 5, 2014
Senior Pictures
I took E's Senior pictures last week. Kind of weird. And by "weird" I mean unbelievable. But also kind of fun....well, for me. Getting pictures taken is never fun for him. They have to be turned in for the yearbook by October 15, which is why this is happening when school just barely started. So, as long as he doesn't grow a mustache or something before May, I think we're good.
Rather handsome, wouldn't you say? And yes, I'm going to share ALL of them.
Rather handsome, wouldn't you say? And yes, I'm going to share ALL of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are so great, hope his senior year is off to a great start!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! You did a great job!!! Hope he has a great year!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!! (and super cool because I needed a couple more pose ideas for ours!) These really look great...so natural and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNice photos! Do you have a favorite yet?
ReplyDelete